Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have unwittingly ruined my country

Most of us don't realize that the federal reserve isn't federal and it owns most of the media and sucks up about 40% of your income in the form of taxes to pay off its interest in debts!

So who said, "I have unwittingly ruined my country"? Woodrow Wilson! How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had committed to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Federal Reserve Act through Congress just before Christmas when much of Congress was on vacation (Reference 3, 4, 5). When elected, Wilson passed the FED. Later, Wilson remorsefully replied (referring to the FED), "I have unwittingly ruined my country" (Reference 17, P. 31). Check out this web site! http://www.apfn.org/APFN/fed_reserve.htm

You will discover that the so called Federal reserve is pretty powerful and scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment